Sunday, November 23, 2008
The first one is scary...
Okay - so for now I'm the only one that can read this. Which will probably change in the near future but for now I'm still leary of putting my thoughts out there for the world to look at. Is that really a good thing? I have a hard enough time putting my thoughts out there in the 'real world' let alone in the cyber one without being worried what others are going to think. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. Don't like being afraid but am not necessarily ready to embrace the beast so to speak. Also not sure if anyone would want to read what I have to say. Guess we'll see. So - for the first one I'll be content to say that it's scary and just writing this much was enough for me. More tomorrow. Maybe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment