Sunday, August 7, 2011

God's Abundant Blessings

There are some moments in life you never forget. They are placed on your heart forever.

There are some people in your life that are with you always. They are placed in your heart forever.

Sometimes, the two come together.



Yesterday I had the opportunity to witness the marriage of Andrew and Amanda. To be able to say that I have known Andrew since he was in elementary school is a privilege. To see him now; a caring, compassionate, vibrant man is nothing short of a miracle. To know that he is going to be an amazing husband to his lovely bride is a blessing. To dance with him at his wedding was a tremendous joy. To know the path life took to get to that day is precious. While words usually come easily to me, and in an abundance of their own, this time I can't really express all that I'm feeling.

God's plan for our lives is often hard to understand and His reasoning complex. What a blessing to be able to rest in Him and know that he is in control.

Zingo Dude, the Rinkinator is SO proud of you. I love you and wish you and Amanda an amazing life together. Thank you for your place in my life and my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment